- Interactive Alphabet Printable Flashcards (pdf)
- The Fable Cottage - Children's stories translated into Spanish with an optional English translation and slow audio from a native Spanish speaker.
- 123 Andrés Canta las Letras - Latin Grammy-winning 123 Andrés presents 38 songs – short and catchy – to learn all about letters and letter sounds in Spanish.
- Había Una Vez Un Cuento - Short audio stories for kids. Also available in English.
- Rockalingua - Music-based Spanish learning. Subscription-based with some free content.
- PBS Kids Games in Spanish
- Story Online - Streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- José Luis Orozco on iTunes - Bilingual kids music
- Spanish Playground - Source of supplemental material, activities, songs, and games for teaching Spanish to kids.
- Arte Publico Press: listen to a read-aloud by the authors of Houston-based Hispanic publisher. You'll find a list of authors reading their own books in Spanish and English by clicking the link.
Hispanic Heritage Month virtual classroom: created by a remarkable group of educators, you can find:
- videos of biographies and book read-alouds,
- maps of Spanish-speaking countries, which lead to...
- pages dedicated to each country,
- written biographies,
- and more.